Thursday

Women, War & Peace FIlm Series

This is not for a grade - I was just sent an e-mail about this film series and it completely relates to the "Meet Me at the Bridge" event so I thought I'd share.  It premiered in the fall of last year so some of you might already have seen it.  But if, like me, you haven't seen it you might want to check out the website.
-enei

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/women-war-and-peace/#1
Women, War & Peace premiered on PBS from Oct. 11 – Nov. 8, 2011. Now watch all five episodes online, and check your local listings for any rebroadcasts.  Download the Women, War & Peace viewing party guide, which has additional resources and discussion questions to enhance your viewing experience.


1 comment:

Dr. Kayt said...

Enei,

Thanks for posting this link and info about the Women, War & Peace PBS series. I haven't seen this yet, but plan to watch it. This series certainly does relate perfectly to our "Meet Us at the Bridge" event. So glad the series is available online so that I can watch it (no television, so internet viewing is the only way I can watch). I plan to watch this weekend to further inform my understandings of "Meet Us At the Bridge" issues.

Again, thanks for posting!